Professional Teachers, Immersive Cultural Experiences, and Exhilarating Adventures
Why come to Spanish Adventure?
Our teachers were educated in Medellín and worked at Spanish Schools in Medellín before founding Spanish Adventure. They have taught students from over 40 countries at all levels of Spanish.
Immersion in the local culture is a key part to enhance your Spanish learning experience. San Carlos is known in Colombia for its many waterfalls and as an example of peace & reconciliation after the war. San Carlos is a hidden gem and has yet to see international tourism. Learn more about San Carlos.
Adventure and explore the nature of surrounding San Carlos, Antioquia daily. Swim in rivers, jump off waterfalls, hike and even try canyoning. Learn more about our Adventures.
Spanish adventure vs medellín Spanish Schools
Spanish Adventure Example Package
700.000 COP | Group Class, Accommodation, Lunches, Adventures, and more!
- 15 hours Spanish Lessons (3 hours M-F)
- 👍 Maximum 5 students in class - averages 3
- 👍 Colombian Owned & Operated
- 👍 Dorm Accommodation Included
- 👍 Lunches Monday - Friday Included
- 👍 30+ Adventures in Nature around San Carlos
- 👍 Adventures & Activities Monday - Saturday
- 👍 Spanish Immersion in small town Colombia
- See All Packages
Medellin Spanish Schools
+1.000.000 COP for Spanish Lessons + Accommodation at Spanish Schools in Medellin
- 15 hours Spanish Lessons
- 👎 Up to 7 other students group classes
- 👎 Not Colombian Owned
- 👎 Accommodation (+35.000 daily)
- 👎 Lunch Extra (+15.000 daily)
- 👎 An average of only 5 additional activities
- 👎 Only 1-2 activities per week
- 👎 Big city in tourist areas
- 👎 Over 1.000.000 COP each week!
Located in San carlos, colombia, close to medellín
Break away from the hustle and bustle of Medellín and spend time immersed in small town Colombia learning spanish. Located 40 miles (60 km) east of Medellín. Spanish Adventure is owned and operated by Colombians. San Carlos is a small town with a unique history of reconciliation after the war. We have over 30 adventures and you can spend weeks and never do the same adventure twice.
Our packages are a great deal and are perfect for solo travelers, couples or small groups. Join our alumni from over 40 countries who have gone on to backpack all throughout Central and South America.